Monday, December 26, 2011

Casey's First Christmas

There is not much new to report since my last post.  Casey's eating has been a little better, and we are hoping it will ony continue to improve. We celebrated her first Christmas at our own home this year, making it my first Christmas to ever spend in Dallas (in the 26 years I have lived here). It was so nice to have a relaxing holiday with our little family, and we are just so thankful that she was able to be home with us for Christmas.  There is no doubt we were definitely missing our extended families, but we did get to FaceTime and Skype with both sides so that they could see our precious girl for themselves. I must admit that I had no idea how much cleaning there was post present unwrapping and cooking when I actually had to do it all myself!  As much as I enjoyed a low key Christmas in my pajamas, here's to next year at someone else's house!!!  We hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed Christmas surrounded by those they love!

As promised, here are the rest of the Santa pictures and a few others from the last couple days:

 My favorite of the Christmas pictures
 Shhh!!!

 Going for the beard

 Sleepy Santa and sleepy Casey
 Merry Christmas from The Sattlers!
 Santa's Little Elf - Thanks Katrina for the adorable hat!!!
Happy girl in her Christmas dress!

Spoiled much? (They weren't really all hers...but almost)

 Caught another smile
I think she is getting bored of pictures!
 Could we look any cuter in our outfit from Gigi?
I get to wake up to this sweet face every day!  Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. angela, she is just so precious. i love her sweet smile in her christmas dress. i am sure your family missed you this year-but how neat to be able to have a quiet one with just your fam. what a wonderful memory. :) miss you and still praying for that sweet girl. glad she is doing so well-and you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks great! So happy she was able to be home for Christmas. That Santa hat is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete