Wednesday, June 8, 2011

4 months down, 5 more to go

Today I am officially 4 months pregnant, and it is becoming more real. I had my monthly check-up today and the baby's heart rate was 156. She immediately proclaimed "It's a girl!" and my response was of course to promptly text Brian who is absolutely convinced it is a boy! Up until about a week ago I didn't have a strong inkling either way, but lately I have had the feeling that I am cooking up a girl. I guess the nurse just added more fuel to the "It's a girl" fire. One more week until our gender ultrasound and we cannot wait to know for sure! Now here's hoping Baby Sattler cooperates!


Oh, and here are my official 4 month preggo pictures. Guess I have my answer to my previous "Does this make me look pregnant?" post...don't think there is any more hiding that bump.

No comments:

Post a Comment