Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Our Little Valentine

I know, I know, two posts in two days, but Casey didn't want you to miss out on her Valentine's Day wardrobe!  Here are a few pics from Casey's first Valentine's Day. You can see we have quite the heart collection of clothing going on:




 Rockin' the leg warmers, a gift from our favorite RRT before we left the hospital


 Mommy and Daddy got to go on our second date since Casey came home (and where else would we go but to an Americans hockey game).  Thanks Gigi and Granddaddy for baby-sitting!

 Our Little Valentine

 This is the Valentine's card that Casey sent all of her grandparents and great-grandparents with pictures we just got from her newborn photo session (and yes I promise I will post them for all to see soon)

Here is what Casey made Daddy for Valentine's Day (isn't she talented!) Let me tell you it was quite the accomplishment to get as many decent footprints of this active child as I was able to get, but I was looking for a good excuse to put my new Gazelle (die cut machine) that I got for Christmas to work,  so eventually I prevailed.


We hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day with the ones they love!

No comments:

Post a Comment