Wednesday, August 29, 2012

1st Birthday Photo Session

I know, I know, it has been awhile! I have had some technical difficulties with Blogger not wanting to cooperate (I did try to write this post on Sunday), but mostly I have just been too TIRED! Life has been pretty crazy with the end of summer break and the start of a new school year. Excuses, excuses! For now, I am going to tease you with some of the images we just received from Casey's 1st Birthday photo session. I guess this post would probably have been more appropriately named "Disappearing Act" or maybe "The Time The Sattlers Fell Off the Planet and Then Tried to Butter Us Up with Cute Pictures of the Kid." No? I promise I will be back soon with a real update, as Casey has had some pretty noteworthy accomplishments lately, and I will leave you with some of the gorgeous images of our big girl.
















1 comment: